The ACHS staff believe that:
- That the 66 books of the Bible are the Word of God, divinely inspired in all parts without error in its origin and the sole authority for doctrine and practice;
- In the one Triune God, eternally existent as Father, Son and Holy Spirit, who created the physical universe by His direct and immediate spoken word, and man in His own image, during the six days of creation;
- That Satan is a real personality and an evil presence in the world;
- In the pre-existence, incarnation, virgin birth, sinless nature and life, miracles, substitutionary death, bodily resurrection, ascension to heaven, and personal bodily return of the Lord Jesus Christ;
- In the total depravity of the nature of man and the entrance of death into the world through his fall in the Garden of Eden, and the absolute inability of man to save himself from eternal punishment by his own works;
- In the regeneration of man by the grace of God and the work of the Holy Spirit, which is available to whoever comes to Christ through faith in His finished work on the cross;
- In the spiritual relationship of all believers with the Lord Jesus Christ and witnessing to His saving grace and living a life of good works and service, through the ministry of the Holy Spirit.